People who love to go for walks alone or with their dogs at night struggle with finding the right flashlights. If you are going alone for a brisk walk or running you can pretty much manage it with the flashlight given on your phone. But if you are taking your dog out for walks at night it becomes essential to invest in an excellent flashlight having the feature of providing the light to the extended areas while you are walking. Invest in a bright flashlight to avoid any accidents while walking your dog.
Best Dog Walking Flashlight
After going through the number of options for flashlights and their reviews I have come up with a list having options for best flashlight for walking the dog. All these flashlights are budget-friendly and have received positive reviews from their users. Check out the list and select the best-suited option for you and your little one.
1. Outlite A100 Portable 2000 LED Flashlight
Outlite LED flashlight is a top seller and popular among the people due to its affordability and functions. This ultra-bright LED flashlight gives extensive coverage for the light as well as a focused spotlight. The durability of the battery life is commendable as it can last for more than five hours with three regular AAA batteries. Also, the light can be used to focus on the objects that are 1000 feet away. It can easily light up the area of 100 square meters room. These properties make it the best flashlight for runners as well for dog walkers. The torch is made from the durable aluminum alloy crust and the groove design in heads makes it easy for you to hold it while walking. You can zoom in the light or zoom out as per the preference and need.
- The flashlight is compact and portable. You can carry it with you anywhere in the bag, purse, pocket, etc.
- The anti-fall design of the flashlight makes it easy to handle it while walking. It is also skid-resistant that makes it easy for the users to operate it.
- It is water-resistant and is not affected by the splashing water from any side or angle.
- This flashlight is equipped with a feature for adjustable focus and five modes. These modes include high, medium, low, strobe and emergency modes. You can select the mode depending upon the requirement of the brightness.
- It has a wide-to-narrow beam zoom that is suitable for use in the house, camping as well as for dog walking.
- The portable flashlight comes with a 100% risk-free guarantee and two years warranty.
2. Mikafen LED Tactical Dog Walking Flashlight
The next alternative in this list is a multi-functional flashlight that can be used while camping, dog walking, running, hiking and much more. The flashlight comes in a pack of two at an excellent and affordable price point. It is 50% brighter than the regular torches available in the market. Apart from the brightness, the flashlight operates on low battery consumption. Like all other flashlights, this one also offers five modes for brightness: High, Medium, Low, Strobe and SOS. It is skin-proof and the overall design makes it convenient to hold it. The flashlight is also compact and can be carried anywhere you go in a bag, purse, etc. It also comes in four different variants, so now you can select a pack for gifting to your family or friends.
- The torch has a T6 LED bulb, which is brighter than the regular flashlights. It is also more efficient and requires three AAA batteries or 1 18650 battery.
- It is easy to use this flashlight as it comes with a tail switch to operate with one hand while walking or running.
- The flashlight is made of the military-grade and tough aluminum body, making it ideal for rough use. This will be of use in case of natural disasters or power cut at the house as well.
- It offers the feature of selecting the focus between the spot and flood beams. You can use spot focus for seeing the particular objects and floodlight for seeing far away areas.
- The product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and 18 months warranty if you are not satisfied with the performance of the flashlight.
3. Molaer Rechargeable Flashlight
If you are searching for a unique torch different from the regular ones, then this is the one for you. This flashlight uses a smart and quick USB charging instead of the batteries. The torch can be recharged in four hours by any USB interface and Micro USB cable. The flashlight can work for six hours with a full charge and it also includes rechargeable 32000 mAh battery. The design of this flashlight is also user-friendly, which one can carry even while charging the flashlight. The lifespan of the LED light is approximately 100,00 hours and it can provide the brightness of 1000 lumens. The flashlight offers four lighting modes: high, medium, strobe and SOS mode. It comes with an 18-month warranty and 30 days replacement guarantee.
- The flashlight is lightweight, portable and weighs only 5.5 ounces. It can be handheld with ease for walks or running.
- As the body of the flashlight is made from the military-grade aluminum, it can resist scratches, corrosion and abrasion.
- The anti-slip knurling handle provided on the torch makes it convenient to handle it without dropping it down while running or walking.
- The green warning light starts flashing when the battery is low to remind you about the low battery. This light will stop flickering once it is charged to its full capacity.
- It is waterproof and can be used in harsh weather conditions such as floods, earthquakes, storms too.
4. Walkbright Dog Walking Flashlight
Another different flashlight having a distinctive feature is this Walkbright Flashlight. Designed especially for the dog walker, runners and commuters in the night, this torch gives 360 degrees visibility to the users. It has a white LED light in front and red tail light in the back. This unique design can help you to see the path ahead and also help other people to see you through the red light on the rear end. The extra bucks for this particular option are worth it because of its functionality. Its body is made from premium quality and high-grade aluminum. The torch is lightweight and also comes with a sturdy switch to switch on or off the light.
- The flashlight is compact and portable. One can carry it in their backpack, pocket, or purse.
- It is shock and water-resistant and thus, you can use its harsh weather conditions as well as camping, hiking, dog walking, etc.
- The torch has bright led lights both in front and back, giving more than 100 lumens of brightness.
- This flashlight comes with a one-year warranty and the company also offers to refund your money if you are not happy with the torch overall.
- The flashlight operates on three AAA batteries, which are not included in the package.
- There are three modes that you can select on this flashlight: only front light, both front and rear light and only rear light.
5. VivaColor bright LED
The last option in this list is for the people who like handy batteries and do not want to carry large flashlights around. This particular LED light is suitable for running, dog walking, camping, etc. The specialty of this product is its size. Unlike the usual flashlights, you can attach these lights on your clothes or dog collars to take them for a walk. The LED gives sufficient brightness to see what lies ahead. It comes with a rechargeable battery and a USB outlet. You can charge the batteries and use them on the go. The clip-on light shows green color light when plugged in with full charge and red light when the battery is low.
- The light can last for up to 8 hours on low setting and 3.5 hours on high setting.
- The battery takes approximately 2 hours, 40 minutes to get fully charged.
- It can clip on anything right from your clothing to the beanie.
- There are four settings that you can choose for the brightness: 150 lumens, 70 lumens and 30 lumens. Forth setting is given in the center of the light, which offers 50 lumens.
- If you are not satisfied with the product overall, then you can return it within 30 days without any questions asked from the manufacturers.
All these products are readily available online as well as offline. I have included all types of variants for flashlight to give you a range of alternatives to choose from. These LED flashlights are designed especially for the people who like to go for a run or walking their dogs at night. It is advisable to invest in a good torch as that can last you a long time. My recommendation would be the Molaer flashlight as it is compact, quirky and portable. It is a smarter version of the regular flashlight and has received positive feedbacks too. I hope you find the one that fulfills all your requirements and sid you to walk your dogs with safety.